We can help you customize a roving pack trip as part of our services. On a roving pack trip, we typically travel 12 to 15 miles between camps each day.
We often set up camp at one of the beautiful high alpine lakes and guests sleep in comfortable, lightweight tents and enjoy delicious meals. Camp is set up and pulled down each day as we move from camp to camp.
Most trips end up at the Holbrook Base Camp and we generally do a layover day at the basecamp. Roving pack trips are highly customizable and can accommodate the broad range of diverse landscapes and experiences the Bob Marshall Wilderness offers. Roving trips are perfect for guests who like to spend time in the saddle and want to see lots of country.
2020 & 2021
Roving Pack Trips Summer Dates
- July 4- July 11th (8 days)
- July 14- July 21 (8 days)
- July 24- July 31 (8 days)
- August 8 – July 15 (8 days)
- August 21- July 28 (8 days)
- Trips can be customized, email for specific details.
All-Inclusive Roving Pack Trip Prices
To reserve a date see our policies.
- 5 Day Trips – $2,000 per person
- 7 Day Trips – $2,800 per person
- 8 Day Trips – $3,200 per person